Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Week of Birthday's!








So on top of the busy Christmas season we always have a busy birthday week on top! Hunter turned the big 6 on the 14th! We had all the family up for dinner and a party then the next day had all of his friends over for some good old fashioned games and cake. All he wanted for his birthday and Christmas was an Ipod well he got his wish. It was so hard for us to decide if he should have one or not but I am so happy with my purchase. My sister gave him an Idog and with the 2 together has had a ball listening to all his favorite Disney toons and primary songs! I still can't believe that he is 6. I still remember the discomfort of pregnancy as if it were yesterday. He has brought so much joy into our home and reminds me so much of myself. We have always said that he has more Tippets in him than Torman.

Then my last year of being in my twenties was Tuesday and my parents took us to my annual Outback Steakhouse dinner (thanks guys!) As a huge surprise Justin gave me a Garmin GPS for my car (I have been begging for one for over a year) no more getting lost going to hosts/customers homes YEAHHH! My parents gave me this AMAZING map to hang in my office. I know if sounds lame but I really wanted a world map that I could put a colored pin in each time we went somewhere new.

0 comments: